Friday, July 27, 2007

DEWDROPS



some snaps from my second exhibition held in november 2006.
named DEWDROPS, it was held under the guidance of my sir, sri Sasikrishnan. it was held in Parvati art gallery, chennai, and was inaugurated by Sri S Rajam (universly aclaimed artist and carnatic musician) and Smt Meena Muthaiah(correspondent, chettinad vidyashram).
it was also attended by carnatic/cine mucician P Unnikrishnan.

some of the medioacoverage inclede-
the hindu(hyperlinked)
matrubhumi
news today(hyperlinked)






p unnikrishnan interacting with me


l to r: p unnikrishnan ,purnima,janani, myself and sri sasikrishnan


zoomed image of one of my painting(acrylic)



2 comments:

Meena said...

i loved the painting of lord shiva. it's just stunning. Even the landscape and the hay wain thing look good. I didn't know you were into art as well!!! wow. Were you in Fine Arts in school?
Have you got copyrights for these paintings?? apdiye u've put them up?!

Meena said...

this is bhavishyavani btw.